Friday, September 20, 2013

A little closer...


Well, we're almost there.

Thought I'd post a wee screen grab from my sermon video for this upcoming Sunday. Yes, I know I look funny, that's kind of the point.

Spent an hour or so today getting the text inserts and final tweaks done. I'm pretty pleased with how it looks and feels.

I'll release it Sunday morning on YouTube. There will be links here there and everywhere from my blog to facebook, twitter and instagram. 

If you're looking forward to it and know some people who you think might benefit from a 'todd-ish' approach to exploring the Bible, please tell them about it. I'm excited to share these around and, obviously, when it comes to this sort of thing, the more people the merrier.

I've been getting a lot of notes online and off expressing excitement about this and I've found that really encouraging. Thanks for your interest.

Looking forward to *seeing you* (or at least *you* seeing me) this coming Sunday Morning.

Much love,

T


No comments: