Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's MY fault...

So true.

We often blame everyone BUT ourselves for the problems we're facing. It occurred to me again this week that it is useful to turn the lens of self-examination on ourselves from time to time. 

What am I doing that contributes to this? How much of this is my fault? What can I change about this situation? Where did I drop the ball?

If you're anything like me, I think you'll find that, more often than not  there's A LOT you can do if you just stop and ask yourself some of those questions.

Naturally, there will be times when you can't do anything; in those moments just let yourself move on. But keep asking the questions, keep putting yourself under the microscope.

God knows I need to.

T


(if you want to watch the sermon the begot the quote, you can watch it, HERE.)

No comments: