Monday, December 17, 2007

When it rains...


And, well, you know the rest.

Deals have closed.

I'm sorry, lemme' just repeat that one time...

Deals have closed.

Oh thank God.

Can you believe we started working on 'em last (as in, 2006) October?  May 2007 brought 'em back from the dead, then they died again.  August 2007 I got a call that they might be back online, then in September we heard we'd have 'em closed by the second week of October, third week latest.

It's the week before Christmas and all through my house my wife and me keep pinchin' ourselves..."We're not gonna' lose our house!"

Or something like that.

I'll update the details later this week and will write some about the whole process and the 'perseverance imperative' that's built into show and church business.

But for now I'm just grateful that once in while...

It pours.

T

No comments: