Thursday, November 6, 2008

A new world...

Oh man, I miss my wife...

It's the nighttime that's the worst.

So here are those concept art pieces I said I'd post...

That's the catacombs beneath Central Park where the Angels have carved holes in the walls to keep the scrolls they've been writing since the fall.  They write the scrolls because, in the fall, their memories were damaged.  They have no clear recollection of what happened to them. They're trying to piece cosmic history back together so that they can learn what happened and in the hopes that they might figure out their destiny 'cause some of them still hope for redemption...
He's planting a sapling he took from the outskirts of Eden in the wilderness that will one day become the North American continent.  The sapling is the first tree in what will one day be Central Park in the heart of New York City.

Pretty cool.  Can't wait to pitch it.  Hope they'll want it and that, before too long, I'll find myself on a green-screened soundstage with a desert foreground and fans and billowing sand and an actor about to plant a tree in it.

I hope.

T

No comments: