Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chapter one...


So today I started 'Chapter One'.

My back hurts. Four hours, fifteen minutes in the chair. 20 pages. 5,000 words. Almost 2/3's through the chapter. Have to hang it up now and go make sure the second half of dinner prep gets done.

Just wanted to 'put it out there'.

One of my resolutions for this year was to write a book. I've had several ideas for books and have written several chapters here and there over the years but this year, 2012, I have decided to finish.

So, anyway, I've started.

The real trick now will be to keep it up. I don't know about you but I find that the hardest thing about writing is just the simple 'doing' of it day in and day out.

Like laying bricks.

Writing every day.

Gonna' keep at it though. I'll let you know how it goes from time to time. Hope your project is creeping closer to 'done' as well.

Best,

T


No comments: