Friday, April 15, 2016

'till you start bumping into things...


When was the last time you worked so hard you could hardly see straight? I mean SO hard you couldn't stand, could barely walk and, when you did, you started randomly bumping into things?

Think about what you do, and ponder that one a moment.

When was the last time you pushed yourself to the brink, the real edge-of-your-ability limit where you absolutely, positively, unashamedly can't do any better or any more.

Do you preach that good? Write that good? Love that good?

Do I?

Better hope so 'cause I'm smack dab in the middle of the biggest, most important production of my ENTIRE life, and I've been doing this for TWENTY years!

That story board up there is the 'private' one that only me and my associate Jeff get to use; it's the one with the most 'mojo' the most 'possa' the most magic. It's the one where we go to sweat the details and push the limits. I spent two full days at its altar this week, busting my a$$ to try and achieve greatness. My business partner made the mistake of calling me halfway through and you bet your butt I snapped at him; 

"I'm not in the MOOD to argue semantics with you right now, I'M WRITING!!"

(Poor guy; it's not his fault. Patient man)

I'm writing this today to try to inspire YOU to reach for more; to dig deeper, to go farther to push yourself...

'till you start bumping into things...

T


No comments: