Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My conversation with an Icon...


Thought some of you (or your grandparents) might get a kick out of this one.  The show won't air for some weeks, but what's the point of showrunning your own series if you can't post some bootleg footage on your personal blog?

That's Dr. Robert Schuller, founder of 'The Crystal Cathedral' right there.  For those of you who are, perhaps, less saturated in the 'faith market', Robert Schuller is, after Billy Graham, probably the best-known, most influential TV Preacher in modern history.

He is to the faith-based market, what Stephen Spielberg is to film.

I read his biography when I was a teenager and his story of entrepreneurial spirit mixed with a spiritual motivation and the desire to make a positive impact on people living in a dark World had a HUGE impact on me, and my journey.

It was a thrill to interview him.

I hope I don't come across as starstruck (on-camera) as I felt in-person.

Enjoy.

T

No comments: