Saturday, May 2, 2009

spend it with your wife...


I was thinking about my last post, in fact, I've been thinking about it quite a bit yesterday and today and so have some of my readers--and they've been letting me know about it.

I got a few "Which one am I?  Am I the lazy one?" phone calls yesterday and today.  Funny. Fortunately none of said callers were the ones I was thinking of.

Anyway, the title of the post struck me again just now.

The whole question of how one should go about living one's life.  And I thought...

"You should live it with your wife."

That's mine up there.  Taken less than an hour ago on date night downtown.

She's cute right?

And she's mine, and I love her and we're happy together.

And, just like that, I thought about those of you who aren't yet married, haven't yet made that lifetime decision but have someone in your life who you love.  You just haven't taken the leap yet.

I thought I might share my perspective with you.  Thought I might say that a man who finds a wife finds a good thing.

If you choose well, and spend your life in her service, she'll make almost everything better.

Just in case you were toying with the idea of 'manning up' and popping that question or calling that girl back or asking her out for the first time.

I say, 'go for it'.

You 'aint gettin' no younger...

T

No comments: