Monday, December 14, 2009

A brief history...

Lost my dang mind this week at THE WELL.

I had a feeling it was going to happen.  While writing it I could feel 'The Presence' hovering like a cloud in my workspace.  It's just a feeling you get.  You 'feel' it.  You know that, if the Ghost falls during the preaching, it's going to bust out like..


This is what stood behind me when I used to drop bombs at my first Church.


This is what I was seeing as the bombs dropped...

Except there were eventually two hundred mostly young adults out there soaking it in.


Good times.  Gracious days.

THE WELL started feeling a little bit like it used to for me this Sunday.  I could 'feel' the start of some of the things I used to feel.  I could 'sense' the mercy of God coming in a 'practical kind of way' that felt familiar to me from our past.

I've got history.  I'm a little older.  A little grayer.

Still a shouter.

A couple from our first Church came by a couple weeks ago:  "Glad to see, you haven't mellowed with age..."

Me, mellow?

My middle NAME is mellow.

(or something like it)

:)

T

No comments: