Monday, July 25, 2011

Good moments...


Lord knows we all have enough terrible moments.

Figured I'd post a good one.

That there is a picture 3 of my 4 kids being dragged behind my sailboat, this past Saturday afternoon, about 3km out into Lake Ontario.

Beautiful stuff.

I'm slowly getting them to 'love' the entire 'event' of sailing. The packing up for it, the getting there, the loading in, the getting ready to shove off, the departure, getting out onto the water and getting your sails deployed, finding your groove, enjoying the journey, heading back in, tucking your sails away, getting ready to dock, docking, and shutting her down for the next time.

They're start to come 'round.

It's great.

My wife kept looking back at me as we dragged those kids behind that boat on that lake. "Are you singing in your heart?" she kept asking.

"Yes I am..." I kept saying.

Yes I am.

T

No comments: