Thursday, October 28, 2010

Up to some good...

Busy times over here.

Yesterday I spent so much time crunching numbers and staring at the wall thinking about the endless variables that would be put into effect as a result of said crunching that, by four PM or so, my head felt like mush.

The life of a producer.

Today is no better.

Since about 6:30AM I've been on email, online, getting things cleared and set.

I'm about to go sit with the wife for a bit just to see her for twenty minutes or so.

8:00AM I leave the house, pick up photo prints for a big presentation today and some promo cards for THE WELL.

8:30-9:00AM I prep for a meeting with my biz partner.

9:00-10:00AM said meeting with biz partner, making sure our heads are screwed on straight regarding a big new production that's looming.

10:00AM-12:00PM big new client meeting.

12:30PM lunch with a TV host who wants to pick my brain and maybe have me on his show as a guest.

1:30-2:00pm some sermon planning and phone calls on two music videos I'm producing.

2:00-3:30pm story meeting to try and zone in on several GREAT ideas for a couple of small (very small) feature films we might have on the back burner.

4:00-5:00pm more sermon/music video planning.

6:00pm leave for football practice with my son.

8:45pm sit down with the wife.

Happy days people, happy days.

T

No comments: