Friday, April 15, 2011

The Battalion Repents...

Just finished writing my sermon and feeling pretty excited to preach Sunday at THE WELL.

Just thought I'd mention it here.

If you're in the Burlington (Ontario) area this weekend and want somewhere to go to church where they're going to worship and preach JESUS from scripture, I want to invite you to come see us.

If you're not a 'follower of Jesus' but are wondering what all the 'fuss' is about (especially since it's 'Easter Season') I want to say you'll hear a very clear answer this Sunday at THE WELL.

This sermon (on the crucifixion of Jesus) turned into something very surprising. I've preached this same section of Scripture many times in my career, but never like this.

Super excited to do it and wanted to be sure I let you know that, if you're around, I'd love to see you there.

Sunday, 10:30am...


Peace to and on you and yours...

T

No comments: