Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Evidence of progress...

Well, I kinda' depressed myself with yesterday's post.

Maybe you too.

Figured I'd submit the following...

Before...
After...

So there's at least SOME evidence of 'forward progress' right?

May this be true of my life (at large) and yours. May the rubble be re-built, may the pain give way to peace, may the uncertainty give way to predictably positive patterns.

May we get through it without breaking.

May we 'use' the lessons learned to do better next time.

May we find what we need to keep going.

'Cause, man, can you imagine if we'd stopped after the 'before'? If the total destruction of it had demoralized us to the point that we just quit and stayed put?

You'd never think of leaving your kitchen in a state of 'undone-ness' so why your life?

Not an option for me and probably not for your either.

Right?

T

No comments: