Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sky Blue...

Check that SHIP out kids.

That's right, SHIP.

All 24 rockin' feet of it, racing downwind (15-20 knots dead-astern) dodging thunderstorm systems (three of 'em) with my smokin' hot wife at the helm in her bikini.

I gotta' say, our fist 'real' open-water trip (to the Toronto Island Marina and back in three days with the whole family) was quite the experience.

We even had puking over the rail (due to 8-10 foot rollers from the NE) on the way back, no joke.

It was real, it was awesome, it was a dream come true.

I'll write some on it and post some more pics tomorrow, but I wanted to get the wife up there and give her her props before turning in.

GREAT morning at THE WELL this morning BTW. I feel like 'Fall Momentum' is starting to build. Gonna' be real interesting to see where our wee church is at come Christmas-time.

I got a one year anniversary (for TW) just around the bend and, besides all my 'fall planning' this week, I've got to get ready to shoot 30 high-end interviews in Hollywood next week and prep a pilot and try to start booking some new biz for our snazzy new downtown studio.

Lots happening.

Feeling grateful, challenged, afraid, nervous, excited, tired, focused, hopeful, bewildered and motivated all at once.

See you tomorrow.

T

No comments: