Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BTS...

Okay, so I thought I'd upload some shots from my most recent production, just for fun.

That's the original set comp I sketched on my dining room table. My hope was that the three strips of fabric would come up out of the infinity white background giving the dancers a space to dance under. We'd move the fabrics so they looked alive.

Anyway, here's how it turned out...

Pretty cool right?

This is between takes. I'm working with the principal talent to make sure we keep on track and know what we're doing and how we're going about doing it. She was a brilliant performer and showed great stamina and class.


Loved this shot. We lit the principals with two giant silks, a 20 X 12 and a 12 X 12. You can see the first of five 5K's we used on the back (20 X 12) silk just to the right of the RED cam (which is having its 'gate' checked in this shot).

All in all, a great experience.

T

No comments: