Saturday, October 31, 2009

fervency...

I'm gonna' use this in my sermon tomorrow at THE WELL.

It's an example of 'evangelistic fervor'.

Courtesy of my kids.

It was Halloween night, they'd gotten back from their trick or treating and felt like they should JUST MAKE SURE that all the rest of the kids knew where it was at.

Our house.

We got candy.

And just in case you missed it, we got a sign.

Candy evangelists, that's my kids.

Point is, they LOVE Halloween, start planning for it a couple months in advance.  They love it so much they'll tell anyone they can about it.  They'll talk your ear off about it.

They'll put a sign on their house.

Do I love what I do that much?  The most important things in my life, do I believe in them so much that I'd put a sign on my door?

Challenging.

T

No comments: