Thursday, October 15, 2009

A little portraiture...

I thought I'd post this for you.

I often refer to my wife and four kids.

That's them.

Courtesy of a super-talented photographer/DOP/Director friend of mine.

If you've got a wedding coming up--he's your man, hands down.

I gotta' say, it seems like it was just yesterday that Niki and I were just newly dating.  Fast forward to today and those four lovely kids you're looking at seem to have 'appeared' out of nowhere.

A reminder to be really focused about your life--what you feel called to do and the way in which you apply yourself to 'the doing' of it--because it'll be racing past before you know it.

T

1 comment:

josh said...

yer kids are real cute! would not have recognized any of them... my goodness how time flies.

hope all is well with all!

cheers,
Josh