Monday, April 5, 2010

80's and Easter...



A bit grainy (iPhone from sixty feet) but that's how things looked at THE WELL on Good Friday.  We had a nice intimate service in the Anglican tradition. Live Harp provided by our good friend Kat Gray.  Thanks girl.  Overall Easter weekend was our biggest yet (in just over six months in existence). THE WELL is growing rapidly. Faster than I've experienced before. Something to be thankful for...

Then Sunday, we blew the roof off the place.  I lost my mind preaching, and we had an all round wonderful time.

That's what Nik and I looked like Friday night at our crazy friend's birthday. She insisted we all dress up 80's style, and we did. You should have heard the people snickering at us as we walked to dinner downtown.  I took comfort in fun friends and a fun (and foxy) wife. Something to be thankful for...

We did our best to kick it old school.

Saturday we spent the day cleaning our sailboat--a lifelong dream. Seriously, every spring since I can remember I've WISHED with everything in me that I could be at a boatyard working on MY boat.

Dream came true this year.

Something to be thankful for.

I feel very grateful, even moved.  How 'bout you?

T

No comments: