Friday, February 25, 2011

Funeral news...

Our last photo together.

Notice he's right in the middle?

I have been given permission by the families to post funeral news. Please visit...


For the details.

As for me, my dear friend Chris Jones (Robbie's best friend as far as I could tell...) is on his way so he and I can go scout the funeral location and pick up their MPV and bring it home so it's tuned up and ready to go by Sunday.

An MPV (by the way) that's been paid off by you.

So, on behalf of Kate, the babies, sweet Robbie and his families...

Thank you.

And PLEASE keep reaching out to your networks and asking them to consider financially supporting Kate and her three small children as they begin this next phase of their life without a Daddy, Husband and breadwinner.

T

No comments: