Thursday, July 16, 2009

in the belly of the beast...


You know you're in the heart of Hollywood when you ask for the Hotel to launder your clothes, 'cause after a day of 12 interviews you've sweat the life out of them, and they bring 'em back the next morning looking great--of course--with your underwear wrapped up like a present.

Seriously, my gitch are in that box all trussed up with ribbon and a red rose.

Crazy.

This hotel is supposed to end up as North America's ONLY six diamond hotel once they can apply for their certification this November.

It's truly humbling and amazing the lengths they go to to make your stay pleasant.

I'm about to head back downstairs to do nine more interviews today.  I'm starting with Melissa Rivers and my makeup artist told me she can be a handful so here's hoping I can get her to like me, relax, and tell us the truth.

Nothing insightful for this post--I'll try to up the ante tonight--but just thought you might get a kick out of seeing what laundry service looks like in L.A-la land.

Peace,

T

No comments: