Thursday, July 23, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...


That there is a shot of one of my favorite moments ever.

It's me and my baby-man Sammie asleep on the deck of my wife's Dad's sailboat.  We were anchored off a small island, had had lunch, and I'd decided to lay down in the sun like a cat.

Just as I was drifting off I felt this warm little hand on my neck and smelled his sweet baby-boy smell and knew my Sam had come to snuggle with his Daddy.

No lie, he just crawled up onto me and we went to sleep rocked by the wind and tide warmed by the sun and our love for each other.

Great moment.

That shot--and moment--have nothing to do with the link I'm about to post except that the one moment was a great moment, for which I'll be ever thankful, and so was the other.

I was invited back to preach at the Church I planted back in 2001.

It was July 12th, 2009.

Another great moment.

Thanks C.

T

No comments: