Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pizza and movie night...


So the problem with blogging on our pizza and movie night Friday's is that--seeing as we're only watching family films--for the next ten years, sometimes, the films are gonna' suck.

I mean, not all of them.  When we watch 'THE INCREDIBLES' or 'FINDING NEMO' or 'THE NEVER ENDING STORY' or 'THE GOONIES' it's gonna' be great but more often than not we're going to be subjected to films like the above.

Sigh...

I SO didn't like it.

I was ready to like it, sometimes Disney surprises with their live action kids fare, but not this time.

'BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA' was lousy.

My two boys tuned out about twenty minutes in.  The pace disappeared, the stakes were forced, the characters totally lacking in depth (I realize they were dogs, but dogs with CGI mouths spouting dialogue...) it was a mess.

My boys and I wrestled instead.

If you have girls, they might like it but not something I'd have your whole family watch.

Pizza was good though.

T

No comments: