Tuesday, April 14, 2009

on set nonetheless...


My apologies for the bummer post earlier today.  It's a fine line with this blog.  On the one hand I want to be honest and open but on the other--with the number of readers steadily climbing--this space is more 'public' than would otherwise necessarily be optimized for personal catharsis.

Anyway...

I also posted some of my 'feelings' (I feel a bit chic-i-fied) on my facebook page and I've got some of my friends worried.

I just wanted to say that since my blog post from earlier today a couple things have happened.

1) a script we've been developing is starting to get some preliminary--but exciting--traction in La-la land, so that's cool and I'm grateful.

2) my crew in Vancouver really came together and my hosts are really digging deep and tonight's shoot is on-time and humming along nicely.

Like I keep saying, you keep putting one foot in front of the other.

It's hard sometimes but what I/we do is hard--and maybe the same is true for you--so there you go.

Keep going.

T


No comments: