Tuesday, August 4, 2009

mini-break...


Love that shot.

I was surprised by it actually.  I was just shooting a bunch of shots this morning and thought I'd sit the camera on the edge of the canoe, looking up it towards the sky and see what happened.

"See what happened..."

That's the thing that stuck with me today.  See what happens.  Let it happen.  You never know what's going to happen.

So you keep doing your thing, one step at a time, day after day trying to keep your spirits up and trying to do your best.

Setting yourself up for lightning to strike.

Like that shot.

I'm still kind of in 'mini-break' mode so will keep this short.  Tomorrow I'm back at it again and I'll give you a little status update on my ridiculous 'to do list'.

Some exciting--and terribly sobering--things are happening.

And I'm hope for a miracle.

'Cause you never know what could happen...

T

No comments: