Thursday, August 13, 2009

one step at a time...


Going to do this right now.

Sign a contract for the 'launch location' for our new church, THE WELL.

Pretty freaked out about it.  Not 'cause I don't want to do it but simply because it officially puts into motion a whole chain of events that's going to change my life--and the life of my family--and potentially the lives of many other people dramatically.

And that's not something to take lightly.

I've found that my ethic--when it comes to figuring out your dreams--is to dream them, think about them, talk about them, think about them (and 'think' is synonymous with 'pray' in my life) start working on them, start figuring out if you've got momentum, start hinting at them publicly while pushing 'em forward, keep looking for momentum, start taking concrete steps while talking more broadly about it, pull the trigger.

Then hang on.

I'm about to take the 'pull the trigger' step and it's got my chest tight and my digestive system disturbed.

Exciting though.

As I always say (and I know, 'cause I've done it) it sure beats (for me) working in a factory.

T

No comments: